Reshape Dual Gastric Balloons-45 Y/o Female, 172.8lbs, 5'3", San Diego, CA

Gained 45+lbs in the last 10 years due to an...

Gained 45+lbs in the last 10 years due to an unhealthy relationship resulting in Major Depressive Disorder. Successfully purged my toxic ex, but not the lbs gained from constantly eating my feelings. Therapy helps, but a 24/7 sugar addiction/consumption impediment is mandatory. The Reshape balloons have exceeded my expectations in how beneficial they are and I was shocked by how quickly and smoothly my body is adjusting to them. The entire procedure, from check in to check out, took a total of 90 minutes in my Dr.'s office. I was terrified that I would be vomiting non-stop for the next three days, but the only nausea I experienced was when the anesthesia from the initial procedure wore off and I had the dry heaves about 4-6 times. The anti-emetics and pain meds they gave me worked like magic. I pretty much slept the first three days, staying conscious long enough to take sips of water to stay hydrated and take my pills. The worst part was stomach cramping which felt like the most severe hunger pangs a human being could have. That would have been a cinch to fix, just have some jello or an ice pop, but I suddenly couldn't stand the taste of anything flavored in my mouth and found the prospect of eating repulsive. I was also terrified of suffering from acid reflex, but the Rx's came through again and I haven't had a peep of heartburn yet.
San Diego General Surgeon

Very personable and reassuring.