PRP, Micro Needling & Venus Viva Combo (Time Machine Procedure) - San Diego, CA

My photos show my before, mid and 4 day results. I...

My photos show my before, mid and 4 day results. I originally went to see Dr Tess Maurico for my melasma, and asked if the whole eye area could be treated the same way I had removed my melasma before (eMatrix followed by TCA). She no longer has eMatrix - only the new Venus Viva and also refused to apply TCA to my skin type.

I did not do a full face treatment. Only eyes and cheeks. I was treated with Venus Viva, followed by Dermapen, and then completed with the PRP injections. Angela, the lead RN, did the procedure. She also did my first eMatrix 5 years ago for a different patch of melasma - which never returned.

I was given extremely specific post-op instructions and products. Days 2 & 3 left me worried that my downtime might go all week, but my face peeled on Day 4 and I was completely healed on Day 5.
San Diego Dermatologist

Dr Tess specailizes in darker, harder to treat complexions (I'm mixed ethnicities). She offers the latest technology and innovative methods. I've been previously treated with IPL, with little to no results, and Dr Tess suggested sublative (non-ablative) approach when eMatrux first came out. I'm thankful for her research and commitment to those of us that have such limited options