Vaginoplasty, Vaginal Repair and Labiaplasty - Fat Transfer for Vaginal Walls for Increased Sensation - San Diego, CA

I was having urinary incontinence when sneezing...

I was having urinary incontinence when sneezing and coughing, my bladder was prolapsed a little, so was my cervical wall, towards the rectum i had a floppy side where air would get in when i had intercourse or do yoga causing embarrassing vaginal farting, plus sensation wise when i was having sex sometimes i was in pain probably form the prolapse and sometimes i could not feel anything .
Dr. James Chao

Dr Chao again was amazing i did my mommy makeover with him and now my vaginal repair. He was professional and had innovative ideas that helped me. He used no implants and he we did everything with fat transfer. Not many plastic surgeons can do these things but he can because he is so good at it. I will be forever thankful, he gave me a new life a new body i am so glad i had the courage to go through surgery and i am so glad i was referred to Dr James Chao.