24. 2 Kids. 277lb. 5'6. Full Make over - San Diego

I am fat yep.... I'm just gonna rock it and try to...

I am fat yep.... I'm just gonna rock it and try to shape it. I have been on a waiting list for gastric bypass for 2 years. Sick of waiting. I want to be hot. No one wants to be gross. Researched my ass off and Dr Tom Pousti seems to be the only willing man in the world to tackle this great feat. Let's see if he really is my knight with a shiny scalpel. He seems lovely so far and I love Margie in the office. Hoping to fly from adelaide to California in October for my body exchange. Wish me luck!!

For some reason every doctor on here is telling me to avoid 800cc breast implants. No one really elaborates and there are no doctors that have said you weigh a lot because you are just fat. I don't know if I can actually accept that as a reason for being heavy. This heavy anyway. I see women taller than me that look the same of bigger and they weigh less. It's crazy. Maybe I just carry it well?? Not that we'll but better than most. I am pretty happy but I want my love handles and tummy fixed mostly. I have muscle separation down go like 1 or 2 cm. I have tried sit ups etc but it isn't coming back anymore:(

My (Not So) Free Implants issue

I'm getting the breast implants through a popular website called myfreeimplants.Com. so far I have had brilliant luck and since August 2013 til now I have raised nearly $8000. I was only $600 away when admin decided to suspend my account based on two guys dummy spits. The guys have more rights than the Women there and had I known I would never had invested all that time and emotion into it. I am heartbroken. 10 days away from needing to make my goal to make it to California in October and I'm suspended. Ok, so I thought "I'll be fine. It'll be up again by the end of the week. No problem". YEAH RIGHT!!! Going on week 2 now and feeling lonely a d shit. I miss good friends i made there. The community was supportive and it was fun. I have tried on numerous occasions to make contact and cooperate with admin. I am positive I broke no rules and I am still being punished. Just want to get back on and get what I worked for and deserve. Playing with people's dreams and emotions like that is wrong and I hope MFI make it more clear cut in future. I didn't even get an email informing me my account was suspended. NOTHING. JUST RUDE.Now let me back so I can rock the site like I was!! Xoxo

A view from below

Just wanted to update on another view on my tummy from below and some more pictures of boobs and bodies I LOVE. I love a lot of Dr Pousti's boobs, I call him the boob GOD. lol Also, still havnt heard anything from MFI. Fingers crossed. My friend has joined now too and she wants to get breast implants and a tummy tuck. She is very thin though so she wont need all the work I need but I have boobs lol

Nearly 1 year out 800cc and binelli lift

I am fairly happy with my boobs in a bra. I dont like the hard thick acars around my nipples. My boobs look a little misshapen on the left side i think due to the way the binelli was done. I can feel a stitch poking out near my areola on the right and it drives me insane. I nearly with I could just cut it out myself. I have a little superficial hole also on the right areola from where the skin was pleated and sewn back around the areola. I get sharp stabbing pains randomly and have a very hard lump in the right side. I am getting an ultrasound to rule out any cancer etc. To me it feels like deep scar tissue perhaps where he cut through the muscle? My boobs have gone pretty saggy. I though the binelli would have taken care of it but i guess the sheer volume and size of 800cc silicone implants is jus got too much for my skin. I have gained some very red and annoying stretch marks on the sides of my breasts extending to the armpits. I dont wear tank tops or sleeveless tops because of this issue. Still on the bypass waiting list. I can wait to be thin. I would go back to pousti but I am also considering surgeons in the Dominican Republic or Mexico. Anyway... finding bras is a pain and i cant say i hate it. After everything... I still love these lumps of plastic!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti is a great guy. Really easy going and approachable. Understanding kind and considerate of paitents and families questions and concerns. He is real and honest in his abilities and the human bodies capabilities. He is professional and always a gentleman. A delight to be a paitent to. No regrets. Very happy with him and his very capable staff. The ladies in the office are just wonderful.