37 Year Old Active Female, Mother of Two - San Diego, CA

I have always been very active most of my adult...

I have always been very active most of my adult life and maintained close to a healthy weight range except when pregnant and the month post pregnancy. In the last year, I have added a lot more strength training and increased the miles I run- being consistent with 5-6 workouts per week even when on vacation. In March 2016, I even ran my first half marathon a proud moment in deed.

Which brings me to today... my abdominal region continues carry a lot of extra fat. I believe it is genetics for me to carry in that region and will always struggle to have a 'shape' even if I lost more weight and toned up.

So with an upcoming trip in the horizon, I committed to "tickle lipo" followed by 3 Venus freeze treatments. My trip is in early January and a bit regretful I waited this long in terms of recovery because now I am afraid I will still be swollen for the trip. At this point, I have committed with deposits, time-off, etc.

So... surgery in one week here we go!

Before photos: 139 lbs, 5'4 1/2" (excuse the mess)

Trying to post again!

Nervous!

Count down has begun. I've picked up my medication, completed lab work, completed pre-op visit and picked up my two stomach compression get ups... anything else crucial that I may be missing?