33 Year Old and Now out Grew my Tattoos. San Diego, CA

A couple weeks ago I was offered a better job,...

A couple weeks ago I was offered a better job, where I get to wear business suits and look nice everyday. My only downfall is I have a tattoo on declatte and will have to wear turtle necks or high neck tops. I decided it was time to start working on the process of removing my tattoos. Went in for my consultation Tues June 2 2015. I was very nervous of what I would hear. I was worried it would cost a crazy amount, afraid they would tell me it would take years and a crazy amount of treatments. I was wrong, although it is a costly it might be gone in three treatments for only $1440. I watched a few videos on youtube and felt ready to get this started.Went back 6/4/15. I got really nervous as I laid on the table, and It hurt like a B word. It felt like getting a tattoo on a raw/fresh tattoo. My tolerance to pain is not what it was ten years ago so it hurt bad.I will up load the pics and video later this evening. Today is the day after I feel fine it stings a little as if I got a new tattoo but nothing major. I will tell you something else, it blisters bad, it looks pretty nasty but the color is already gone the black will need more work but I am confident it will be gone soon.

About time I came back showed some pics of my profess

This was before laser tattoo removal

After first treatment

Second treatment

Third treatment

Today I have schedule another appointment

Before tattoo removal

Absolute Laser Tattoo Removal

The receptionist was very kind an sweet. When I went in I was very scared but the whole staff was very welcoming and professional. Had I been prepared and had more time that day, I could have got my first laser right then and there but unfortunately I had a prior engagement. So I returned two days later. When I left the Dr even gave me her personal cell in case I had any other concerns and questions, it was very nice of her.