Super Happy with my Rhinoplasty! - San Diego, CA

I'm a 21 year old in college who had been thinking...

I'm a 21 year old in college who had been thinking about getting a rhinoplasty for a long time to remove a bump on my nose. I did a ton of research (I thought about it for about 6 years and researched for about a year!) and found Dr. Yoo while looking at board certified plastic surgeons. I saw he was voted the best in San Diego and that his office was in the very nice new building in 4S Ranch, so I made a consultation appointment. Dr. Yoo was the second consultation I went to, and I looked no further after finding him...

His staff is so friendly and makes you feel like family. They care about each patient's needs and take time to address any questions and concerns. I was SO nervous to have this procedure done, but the staff listened to each of my concerns and put me at ease. Dr. Yoo also takes a lot of time to speak with you about the procedure and listen to what you want and need. He makes it a highly personalized experience and genuinely cares about you.

On top of being upmost professional and kind, Dr. Yoo and his assistant, Michael, are incredibly talented. It's been about 3 months since my procedure and I still can't believe what a beautiful job they did-- They gave me the cute nose I had always dreamed of!!! I feel so confident now, and it's the first time in years that I can say that.

I can't recommend this place enough. Especially if you're like me and you're nervous about your procedure. Their talent and their service combined will make you feel like you've found the perfect place.

Cheers to you guys and your wonderful service!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon