Regret Rhinoplasty with Dr. Karam - San Diego, CA

I went to Dr. Karam for rhinoplasty to fix the...

I went to Dr. Karam for rhinoplasty to fix the small "hump" on the bridge of my nose. His staff raved about how meticulous Dr. Karam was and how I would be so pleased with my results. After bandages came off i still had a bump on the right side of the bridge of my nose. He explained to me that it was swelling and to give it a year to see the final results. I went back several times after the year and he still kept assuring me that it was swelling and will go away. Well, I gave it well more than a year and the bump is more noticeable when you look at my nose as well as when you touch it. I went and got another opinion and the doctor I went to explained that I definitely still have a bump on the right side of my bridge and that it was due to my rhinoplasty not being done correctly. I took the written statement from this doctor to dr. Karam's office and they informed me that he will give me a call. Dr. Karam did call me and was super upset. He said that the doctor I went to was just bashing him and must have something against him. Again he stuck to his claim that I still had swelling and it will even out. He suggested that I can get filler injected in my bridge to even out the bump. Now why would I pay to get filler to fix a rhinoplasty that was supposed to fix the issue I had with my nose to begin with??? It has now been over 5 years and I am so UNHAPPY with my nose. I still have a hump on the right side of my bridge. It is extremely noticeable in photos. I can't even touch my nose without getting upset let alone look in the mirror or at photos. I am upset that Dr. Karam never owned up to this horrible rhinoplasty or offered to do anything to fix it. Trying to sell me fillers to fix his mess up is obsurd! I DO NOT recommend him at all as now I will have to pay for a revision elsewhere.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karam is very laid back. I was comfortable with him that's why I chose to go with him for my procedure. I regret it now. He and his team try to upsell and get you to spend more on other things like filler, botox etc.