25 Yr Old, Hollowed Out Temples/ Cheeks. San Diego, CA

I felt like my face is very long and not filled...

I felt like my face is very long and not filled out, due to my hollowed temples and cheeks. Dr. Cohen took a look at me and recommended a little bit of Radiesse filler. He explained what he was going to do and made sure I was comfortable with everything. The procedure didn't hurt at all but just felt a little weird. I noticed the difference IMMEDIATELY afterwards! LOVED IT!!! He corrected the asymmetry in my face and gave me volume in just the right areas. I can't even explain how happy I am with the result! It's the tiny tweak I needed! Thank you Dr. Cohen!

Hey Y'all! Thank you for the kind words. I'm so happy with my results- it's crazy what a difference the littlest tweak can make in your face. I feel more confident then ever :) And I can wear my hair back with no worries of my face shape. So I tried to find the best before and after for you guys... sorry i don't have official ones. It's been about 2 weeks since I got my injections and the swelling (which lasted about 2-3 days after injection) has all went down. The right side picture I just took right now. Sorry my hair is down but i think you can get the idea of the fullness and perfect volume Dr. Cohen gave me. Thanks again for sharing! And sorry for the delay in response- i didn't get any emails from RealSelf saying people commented :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen is a true expert! He knows what he's talking about and never recommended anything i didn't need. His artistic eye really came through when it comes to correcting the asymmetry of my face. He's professional, kind, and made me feel really comfortable with everything. I would def recommend Dr. Cohen if you want top-notch service!