Nipple Reduction After Breastfeeding - He's Such an Artist - San Diego, CA

I breastfed 3 kids and my nipples looked tired....

I breastfed 3 kids and my nipples looked tired. They pointed downward and looked too large on my small, AA-chest. For years I thought I needed implants to get my nipples back up from a saggy position but Dr Pousti fixed my saggy nipples with a nipple reduction. Such attention to detail. I'm much more confident in the bedroom and I don't have to adjust them in bras anymore.

Photos of after

Here are the after photos. Not perfectly symmetrical (I freaked out about that at first) but definitely an improvement. My left side is a little shorter than my right. If I could do it again I would, and I would recommend it to a friend if she were concerned or self-conscious about hers.

My nipples before nipple reduction

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti was kind and calm and had such attention to detail. My nipples had changed shape after breastfeeding 3 kids. My breasts are small (AA) and my nipples were saggy (not a good look on me). I went to a consultation with another PS who said I needed implants to get my nipples back up - but I didn't want implants! I'm so thankful I had a nipple reduction with Dr. Pousti. He made them look great, and most importantly to me, they are proportionate to my smaller breasts. They don't sag at all and I didn't even need implants to get the nipples perky! Thank you Dr. Pousti! The surgery changed my life.