Wonderful Experience; Highly Recommend! - San Diego, CA

I inherited my grandmother's large double chin and...

I inherited my grandmother's large double chin and could not diminish it through weight loss. Dr. Karam took the time to listen to what I wanted and look at how that could be achieved. He was honest about what procedure I should do and what it entailed. And the results are absolutely amazing! Great staff, amazing doctor, fantastic results!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karam was honest and open about what procedure I should undergo; that I did not just require liposuction (as said the three other doctors I visited) but that I would also need surgery to remove the genetics-related fat pad beneath my chin. Dr. Karam and his office were supportive throughout the consultation, pre-op, surgery, and post-op and remained available whenever I had questions or concerns (there have been none). The surgery itself went super well with a very supportive, professional atmosphere. Despite never had surgery before (and being very nervous) I felt comfortable and confident before, during and afterwards. The results have been absolutely fantastic and I look the way I have always wanted to look. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and highly recommend Dr. Karam and his office!!