Mommy Makeover - San Diego, CA

I had this procedure done 2 years ago. After my...

I had this procedure done 2 years ago. After my first baby my body bounced back to my old self right away but after my second baby that was a whole different story! I had saggy skin and a muffin top that I wanted to get rid of badly, not to mention my droopy breasts. I am 28 now and I am so glad I went through with the surgery. My breasts look amazing and my tummy looks better than before.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Pousti, he and his staff are very professional and courteous. They always explained all procedures thoroughly and made sure to answer all of my questions. Initially, when I had my surgery done he took time out of his busy schedule to come to my house and check on me. He is always very kind and goes above and beyond to make sure I am well taken care of and happy with my results. He always listens to any concerns I have and makes sure to be attentive and diligent. Even though it has been two years since my procedure Dr. Pousti and his staff have always taken really good care of me! I will be going back for a revison soon because my scar keloid and even though I am two years out he still makes sure that all my requests are met. He is always comitted to his patients and putsforth so much effort, you can always tell he does quality work. Thanks Dr. Pousti for always being such an AMAZING surgeon!!!