46 Years Old.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was inspired by the possibility of never having...

I was inspired by the possibility of never having to buy deodorant again and even minimizing the sweat. I was told by the doctor that it was safe and that I possibly would need two treatments but not for sure. I got the one treatment and about six months after my underarms started to develop lumps almost like cyst type lumps and my hair gland follicle area formed little bumpiness where each hair was in my skin similar to ingrown hairs on a man's face when he shaves. My underarms stayed scarred in a lot of different shapes and forms and are embarrassing they looked better 100% before the procedure and I wish I had never got it. Another procedure as she stated I may need, would not even be possible at this point with all the scarring and the lumps that were left behind. I do not recommend this treatment at all and never talk to anybody that had got it done before me. It's not worth making your underarms more embarrassing than they were before just to try and minimize sweat and the use of deodorant and possibly minimizing hair growth.

There was a normal review done questions asked and I was handled in a very normal fashion to prepare for this procedure.