33 Years Old | 228 Lbs | 6'1 | Severe Gynecomastia. San Diego, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm really glad to share this experience with you...

I'm really glad to share this experience with you all and I'm able to help someone make a decision to change their life. I've struggled with gynecomastia ever since childhood. I would never swim without a shirt. I would always dark, loose fitting clothing. As a senior in high school I weighed 280lbs. I made a decision to loose weight and hoping the man boobs would disappear. WRONG! I did drop down to 195lbs however the moobies remained. I began searching for an alternative route and surgical removal was that route. I went back and forth over the procedure for 12 years. I finally said enough is enough. I made an appointment with Dr. Pousti and from that moment my life has not been the same and it never will be. I can't describe how great I feel. I'm only 7 days post-op at this point. I know the end result will be world class and I'm excited to start this new journey.

3 weeks post-op

My has changed dramatically since I've made this decision. I'm 3 weeks post-op and I feel like a brand new person. Obviously I'm still healing but I have zero complaints or regrets with this decision. I'll continue to update you as the weeks go by.

9 Weeks post op

Must admit I'm feeling better than ever and I'm still healing.

3 months Post-op

Dr. Pousti and his team are absolutely phenomenal! He made me feel very comfortable and confident that he and his staff would provide me with life changing results and they delivered.