33 Years Old | 228 Lbs | 6'1 | Severe Gynecomastia. San Diego, CA

I'm really glad to share this experience with you...

I'm really glad to share this experience with you all and I'm able to help someone make a decision to change their life. I've struggled with gynecomastia ever since childhood. I would never swim without a shirt. I would always dark, loose fitting clothing. As a senior in high school I weighed 280lbs. I made a decision to loose weight and hoping the man boobs would disappear. WRONG! I did drop down to 195lbs however the moobies remained. I began searching for an alternative route and surgical removal was that route. I went back and forth over the procedure for 12 years. I finally said enough is enough. I made an appointment with Dr. Pousti and from that moment my life has not been the same and it never will be. I can't describe how great I feel. I'm only 7 days post-op at this point. I know the end result will be world class and I'm excited to start this new journey.

3 weeks post-op

My has changed dramatically since I've made this decision. I'm 3 weeks post-op and I feel like a brand new person. Obviously I'm still healing but I have zero complaints or regrets with this decision. I'll continue to update you as the weeks go by.

9 Weeks post op

Must admit I'm feeling better than ever and I'm still healing.

3 months Post-op

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and his team are absolutely phenomenal! He made me feel very comfortable and confident that he and his staff would provide me with life changing results and they delivered.