42 Y/o 2 College Aged Kids - Ready to Do This! - San Diego, CA

I'm 3 days post op.. I had large volume lipo on...

I'm 3 days post op.. I had large volume lipo on 7/15/16. 5 liters. Had my stomach (upper and lower) flanks, back and arms done. Feeling pretty swollen still. Just got back from my follow up. Everything is still pretty jiggly.. I didn't really expect anything different. This arm compression is a huge pain. Hard to get on and off.. And I'm wondering if this foam is absolutely necessary under the compression wrap.. Trying to go back to work in 2 days. This may be difficult to conceal. Any ideas???

First day back to work.. 5 days post op

Pulled off a full day at work today.. Ugh.. I was exhausted before I even got there- but stuck it out anyway. Probably should've stayed home one more day.
Totally bruised still and swollen. Almost so swollen it looks the same as before lipo.. :( Is that normal?? The waist garment was ok until I got home and realized it road all the way up and wasn't compressing my bottom abdominal area - At all. There has to be a better garment than this. My back has no compression at all.. And that can't be right. Going to the Drs tomorrow to get stitches out- I'll ask then. I think I'm grumpy and need a nap- sorry for the complaining

When will I see results?! Everything is jiggly still.. Had 5 liters removed.

Just wondering when I will see some results? Im impatient.. I know :(

6 days post op

oh heeeeey!

I'm seeing a little bit of my long lost waist :)

LOVE my new arm compression garment!

Just got this in the mail today! And not a moment too soon. My old arm compression garment was rubbing the inside of my elbows raw! And seriously cutting off the circulation to my forearms :/ This one from Leonisa is soooo comfy.. Yet super firm compression. I love that I can wear my own bra too. It was only about $30.00. If you sign up for their email notifications, they will send you a 10% off. Style #015790 Free returns if it's not what you're looking for.

18 days post op!

18 days post op. Loving the results so far.. Down about 2 dress sizes. Deciding if I'm still swollen??? What do you think?

Size 10 jeans!!

Wooooo hoooo! Down a few sizes. 3 weeks post surgery. From a 16 to a 10. I would be happy if this was as good as it gets. Everything more would be icing on the cake :)