25 Year Old, 9 Areas of Lipo with BBL - San Diego, CA

I received my procedure in Pacific Beach at San...

I received my procedure in Pacific Beach at San Diego Liposuction Center in San Diego CA with Dr. Alavi.
My journey started when my husband deployed. I realized it was the perfect time to focus on myself. I was 5"1 at my top weight of 200lbs. At this point I realized enough was enough. I started working out and working hard at it until eventually I was down to 175lbs for my husbands homecoming. With time I dropped a little more, but I was not happy with the left over fat that through diet and exercise would not budge! Finally after considering this for a long time, I decided to look into liposuction. Through my own search and reading the great reviews, I chose to have my consultation with Dr. Alavi at the San Diego Liposuction Center. The second I spoke to Dr. Alavi I KNEW he was the perfect doctor for me!!!! He made me feel so comfortable! He was very confident that I would be ver happy with my results. We talked about transferring fat to my butt to have a nicer and fuller lift. We finally agreed on getting Lipo in 9 areas: my upper/lower abdomen, flanks, inner thighs, back, lower back and chin, with a Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttocks).
Dr. Alavi was VERY understanding of my financial situation and was able to work with me, he was kind, knowledgeable and very thorough in what to expect. I honestly couldn't have picked a better doctor!!!!!! I go back to him again soon for so lip injections! I just wouldn't trust anybody else but him. I literally put my life in his hands and i wouldn't have it any other way!!!! By the way I'm down to 165lbs at one month and 2 days PO. Dr said I've only reached 25% of my real results! Im stunned because I am so happy with my body already, I can't even imagine shrinking another 75% in a few months!!!!! 10/10 hands down!??
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alavi is professional, knowledgeable and very confident in his work. His results are proof of just that. I could not be any happier with my results! And I haven't even fully healed yet!!!!!!! Hands down best decision I ever made was putting my life and my soul into his hands!