Excited to Try out Pacific Lipo in La Jolla !! Abdomen, Love Handle, and Flanks Lipo. San Diego, CA

I have my appointment scheduled for April 21st and...

I have my appointment scheduled for April 21st and I am VERY excited! I have so many gf's that get work done and I have always considered getting some lipo but have never actually taken the next step until reading all of the great reviews about Pacific Lipo! I am really excited, I will be back on to post before and after pictures and detail my experience after my procedure! I am having my abdomen, love handles, and flanks done. I have been corresponding with Janine and she has been very helpful and a total sweetheart. I will definitely be referring all of my gf's here if everything goes great, which from the looks of it, it will. Very excited.

Had an amazing experience !!!
Rob Davis, Director of Surgery

I have not met Rod Davis yet, however I have been communicating with Janine who has been very helpful and informative and has made this a very pleasant experience so far! I will update the review once I meet Rod, who I imagine will be great after all of the reviews I have read.