Bathing Suit Ready - Thanks Pacific Lipo - San Diego, CA

I had my procedure with Rod Davis at Pacific Lipo...

I had my procedure with Rod Davis at Pacific Lipo in the fall of 2010. It’s been several years since my procedure and I’m still happy and excited about my results. I’m a Medical Esthetician so I understand the importance behind finding quality people who do quality work, which is exactly why I felt compelled to post my experience on RealSelf.

My initial review 3/29/12
I had my lipo procedure at Pacific Lipo with Rod in the morning and was able to work that same day. It's a simple procedure. I was sore for the first couple of weeks, but I knew to expect that. After the first day I took my wrappings off to take a shower, I was shocked because I had never seen my stomach look that small. The results were immediate, even through the swelling I looked amazing! My fiancé was so surprised he's even considering liposculpture.

When I had gone to try on dresses for my wedding, I felt amazing and all my friends saw how I looked and now THEY want to get lipo. My coworker is actually going there next week to have hers done, too.

It's been about a year and a half since my procedure at Pacific Lipo and I love my stomach, it's flat and I feel good in a swimsuit. And now I'm so excited to go on my honeymoon in Hawaii because I'll basically be living in my swimsuit every day all day!

Rod is an artist, he's awesome at what he does and truly cares about the patients. If you're considering lipo then this is the place to go.

Rod Davis, PA-C

I'm a go to Yelper. Pacific Lipo had numerous outstanding patient reviews. Many of the patients on there will even message you back if you have any questions regarding the office or a procedure with Rod. The before and after photos on their website say quite a bit about their work as well, no other office has close to as many photos as Pacific Lipo.