Arm Liposuction - 24 Year Old Female - Fantastic Decision! - San Diego, CA

Honestly, everything from booking to after...

Honestly, everything from booking to after treatment was exceptional from Pacific Lipo. The entire staff is friendly, kind, and extremely sweet. The office was clean, homely, and professional. Rod did such an amazing job with my arms as well. I really appreciated the fact that he talks to his patients during the procedure, allows us to ask questions, and even follows up afterwards. He was extremely personable and had a great personality (in my opinion that is necessary when choosing someone to perform a procedure). My arms look amazing so far and it has almost been 3 weeks since I had them done. I felt no pain in the procedure and the recovery is not bad at all if you follow directions. I am beyond thankful for such wonderful care and to have confidence now when I wear sleeveless tops and dresses. I would absolutely recommend this place if you have a trouble spot on your body you would like to gain confidence in.

Before & Arms Arm Lipo Photos

4 weeks after procedure - front & back
Rod Davis

Rod was amazing throughout the procedure. He was so kind, friendly, and professional. He ensured I had top notch care and was comfortable. I felt zero pain under local anesthesia and held a nice conversation the entirety of my procedure. He is very skilled at what he does, I am in love with my new arms. I would highly recommend.