Great Doctor - San Diego, CA

I was very thankful to find Dr. Goldman for a...

I was very thankful to find Dr. Goldman for a lower lip condition. My lip had a bump of scar tissue from a prevuious medical surgery and accident. My lip looked bumpy and red with a tingle 4 years after my surgery. I searched the United States of America for solutions. My confidence was severely shaken. I received three shots over a 2 month period with a combination of F5u and a Steroid. It broke up the scar tissue and stopped the numbness. After 2 months it looked better and even better after 3 years. My trust in their office is high. They are leading practitioners in their field of Dermatology. Do not go to someone else to save a few bucks because there is nothing worse than a treatment or procedure goes wrong.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon