Much Improved Two Days After Hyaluronidase Under my Eyes. San Diego, CA

This treatment worked well for me after I...

This treatment worked well for me after I developed edema post belotero. I read enough reviews beforehand to know that we are all different, but I still wanted to share something positive to reassure people who must be feeling as I was a couple of days ago. I did have a small bruise that is already calming down and my skin is still a little crepey. However, the skin looks better each time I check the mirror. I was really nervous, but I knew I couldn't live with the bags. I went to the same injector who did the treatment and was not charged a dime. He did do the injection in the recommended manner, but I accumulated fluid. I could see the fluid exit through my tear duct when I rolled my thumb gently over the bag toward the inner corner of my eye. My heart goes out to everyone out there who is dealing with this. It's so hard to age in our culture. God knows there is a part of us all that is forever young, we just can't see it on the outside. I'm done messing with nature, minus my apothecary of skin care products, naturally. Hugs to all.