Clear Choice is So Caring/professional and I Am So Pleased with the Results - San Diego, CA

Three years ago I needed to have all my teeth...

Three years ago I needed to have all my teeth (expect eight on the bottom) removed due to gum disease. I hated the feel of the dentures and bridge and I never learned to talk as I would have liked. I checked with Clear Choice and their bigest compitator. I came away beliving both could do the procedure well enough, but Clear Choice made me feel cared about, and my wants/needs guided their plan through the process. It's only been 4 days and I am already thrilled with my new teeth. There is not instent pudding, it takes time to assure a proper fit etc. When the day of the procedure arrives you can rest assured you are in wonderful hands because they care about you, make a plan just for you, and strive for perfection.
Clear Choice Implants

I can't say enough regarding the two Doctors and the entire staff. Very caring, and each worked so hard to assure my questions were answered, my input was listened to, and my confort during the surgery was #1 effort on everyone's agenda.