37 Yrs Old Hated my Profile Chubby Face Chipmunk Cheeks - San Diego, CA

I've wanted to do this for some time I hated my...

I've wanted to do this for some time I hated my frog olé made me very insecure my face looked chubby and had chipmunk cheeks also looked like I had a big overbite. Finally decided to do it and had to go back to get it revised. The implant was too big didn't fit my small face it bothered me it restricted my speech and facial expressions like my yawn laugh etc. my skin was tight it pushed up again the bottom of my gums gods would get trapped my bottom lip was so sure he'd it was chapped and just was so uncomfortable so finally after 8 moths it was clear my face was not gonna stretch anymore and it needed to be replaced. I had the revision yesterday so far I feel good and I can already feel the difference in my bottom lip in the tightness and the stretched feeling of my chin I can lick my lips no problem I think I'm gonna be really happy and no more felling this thing in my face anymore looking forward to the results will keep you all posted.

Day 3

Sorry about the typo's on the previous post. Wrote it from my phone and on pain medication. So far I feel fine still swollen less pain today the first day was pretty intense 2 more days until bandages come off!

Before revision a few weeks ago

This is a few weeks ago my smile looked forced not natural skin still very tight and restricted my face looked long and wide.

Couple of weeks ago before revision

My smile looks fake forced and skin is tight my face also looks long and wide

Implant sizes

Here's some images I found I believe these are the same type of implant I got hope this helps.

Day 5 bandages are off

Bandages came off stitches are off my chin is swollen and lopsided and bruised one side more swollen than other and a weird puffy lump in the bottom. It looks a little funny kind of crazy but in not worried I can feel it's swollen looking forward to it coming down can't wait.

Day 5