Breast Implants - San Diego, CA

I have wanted boobs for a long time. I talked it...

I have wanted boobs for a long time. I talked it over with my other half who was all for it. After months of researching doctors we came across Dr. Pousti. He was everything I wanted in a doctor. After my first visit with him I was positive he will be the one doing my procedure. I book an appointment that day with them. The day came for my procedure and I was so scared. The staff and Dr. Pousti ensured me that everything will be great and I would be happy with the results. I spent 1 week just sleeping and medicated after the surgery. The next week I was still not able to go out but I was no longer sore. Its been 1 month and i am already back to work full duty and my breast look amazing. I catch myself looking at them more then normal. Dr. Pousti did an amazing job and I tell everyone about him. He met my goal but I was okay if he didn't just as long as I was healthy when it was done. I cant forget the staff, they are the most sweetest staff you can ask for. They always had smiles on their faces and treat you as if you were their only patient. Thank you Dr. Pousti for making me love my body again.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon