Unhappy with Breasts Since Puberty - San Diego, CA

I'm 26 years old, no children, 120 lbs, and have...

I'm 26 years old, no children, 120 lbs, and have been unhappy with the appearance of my breasts since forever. They were never perky, the same size, and I hated the size of my areola (thought they were tuberous). It led to many insecure moments with myself and with others. Finally I'd saved up enough money and decide I was tired of being young and not liking my body. I made a consultation appointment in July, and had by surgery in August. I'm 3 weeks post op as of this review and so far I am entirely pleased with the look of my breasts. They're perky, almost completely symmetrical (sisters, not twins) and from what I was able to see, the areola are much more proportionate. I initially believed I wanted an augmentation as well which would have been a second surgery (1st to correct asymmetry) but honestly I'm so pleased with their appearance after the lift that I don't even think it's necessary. Cons- price (But with the number of years I spent unhappy, this was nothing) , pros- happiness with your appearance naked.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti and his lovely staff were, and continue to be amazing. Dr. Pousti was present at all of my pre-op visits and reassured me throughout the whole process that he had my best interest and comfort in mind. He recommended a 2 step procedure, which can be highly daunting , because he knew that this was the best way to get the look I envisioned for myself. He and his staff were consistent, prompt, and wonderfully polite at all of my visits, phone calls, and email communications (getting a doctors note for work). Dr. Pousti explained the entirety of the procedure, pre and post-op, and sent home with me numerous written reminders to enable a smooth transition after surgery. I think the most important thing that he did, besides give me pretty boobs, was reassure me that despite my hesitation, this was something I wanted and that he would take care of me. And he was completely right about that.