Amazing Surgeon & Staff. San Diego, CA

After having 2 kids & only being 26 I knew I...

After having 2 kids & only being 26 I knew I want it to have a breast augmentation. Dr. Pousti was recommended by several friends who have gone to him and have had fabulous results. Coming from a medical background and previously working for a private practice doctor I knew what kind of care should be provided and that's the exact care I received which made me feel right at home! I walked into his office nervous as heck ! His friendly staff made me feel welcomed and at ease. Hailey and Vanessa were so easy to talk to that my worries vanished as soon as I was in the room with them. Meeting Dr. Pousti was great and after my consultation I just knew he was the surgeon for me. A week before my surgery I had a cold (just my luck) and his staff called me everyday to make sure everything was well and surgery did not have to be postponed. The day of my surgery Dr. Pousti noticed I was nervous and once again he made me feel at ease. Next thing you know I'm walking into the surgery room, talking to his nurses about San Diego and I was out haha. Woke up in the recovery room with no pain and ready to go home. I'm 6 days post-surgery and his wonderful M.A Daisy has been calling me to check in on me everyday. I could not be happier with my results , Dr. Pousti & his AMAZING staff. You will not regret going in for a consultation or having any procedures done! As long as I'm in California and want anything done he will be my go to Surgeon !
San Diego Plastic Surgeon