53 Y/o Mom Going for Upgrade. - San Diego, CA

Mom feeling deflated and looking to go bigger....

Mom feeling deflated and looking to go bigger. Husband found Dr. Pousti online specializing in XL implants. Living in MD, so did initial consult online and over the phone with his Staff, who were wonderful. We met with Dr. Pousti a couple months later. Initial consult with Dr. Pousti was fantastic. His Staff were professional and friendly, and put both my husband and l at ease. Dr. Pousti was great. Very personable and addressed all of my issues and concerns, and explained the best way forward to achieve the results I'm looking for. Will be having my lift with nipple reduction first and my augmentation after I heal from the lift.
Wish me luck.. :)

Postoperative Day #2

Postoperative Day #2
Feeing great! I had my first follow-up appt today. Dr. Pousti is pleased with the results and we're all set up for stage two after 4 to 6 months of healing. I got a little peek under my bandages today and loved what I saw! My nipples aren't pointing to my waist and are now where they are supposed to be! (I really got deflated and was pointing even more south, after I breastfed my daughter)
The evening after my surgery, Dr Pousti made a follow up call and I've been receiving follow up calls from his staff everyday since. After my appt today, they gave me a bouquet of flowers! I'm feeing very special and very, very confident that my husband and I made the right decision in traveling 3000 miles, away from home, to choose Dr. Pousti!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti has been fantastic!! Both he and his staff create a caring, family type atmosphere, and made my first experience great.