31 Years Old, 2 Babies... Mommy Needs New Boobies! - San Diego, CA

After having a previous breast augmentation...

After having a previous breast augmentation (different doctor), and 2 kids, my breasts were not where they were supposed to be at this age. I was a 32 DD, got pregnant and up to an H. They went back down after my first pregnancy but wernt the same. After getting pregnant the 2nd time I knew I was going to need them redone. I wasn't able to choose more than one precedure but I got new implants (went from 375 & 400cc saline to 465cc silicone), a capsulorrhaphy & removed unwanted skin/lift.

One week out...

At one week out I still can't remove my bra or dressings, so no new pictures... I have an appointment on Monday and I think I'll get to actually see them at that appointment (fingers crossed!) Pain is basically nonexistent. The one thing about this procedure that is REALLY hard is that I can't move my arms from a "t-Rex" position for the next few weeks. With 2 kids it's rough, but we're getting by with a lot of help!

2nd post op- 11days out

I AM SO HAPPY!!! I didn't even imagine that this could be possible. Dr Pousti is magical. Haha! Tape stays for 3 more weeks while the incisions heal and stitches dissolve. Again, so happy with these results!

Photos so far...

2w 5d

Almost 3 weeks out!! I got brave and took my bra off to take a peek. Lasted all of 3 mins to take s picture but I'm really loving what I see. I can't believe how much skinnier I look as well! Really makes a huge difference when things are sitting where they're supposed to be!

4 weeks out!!

SUPER HAPPY!!! Got my tape off last Friday and was waiting for pictures from the office to be emailed but they sent me the wrong ones (from surgery ????)... So I took my own pictures! Here I am 3 weeks post-op

4 weeks continued...

Today marks the day I can lift my arms! I've been using them more and more since last week to insure I wasn't going to pull anything and slowly stretch whatever's going on in there. I feel great!! Still sensitive to touch some spots but I know that takes time. They put some dressings back in to my bra after the tape was removed so my scabs don't rub and it's SO ITCHY. But I go back on Tuesday so I'm praying I get to switch to a sports bra and nothing else.

Thought it would be fun to try on some tops I had previously that didn't fit anymore. Look! They fit! They are size D. Just perfect!

SPORTS BRA!

I finally get to shower and wear a sports bra! It feels amazing! Started massaging a little today but I want to make sure they stay perky so only pushing in and up. I want soft natural breasts but still want it to look like I have a bra on when I don't! Almost 5w out and feeling awesome! :) this has been a good experience and I would totally do it again knowing I would have this amazing outcome.

Coachella!

Trying on tops for Coachella this weekend! I'm so happy with these results. I can't believe I'm not wearing a bra! Haha!

before|after

Found an old picture from a few years ago (2012) and put it side by side with the new one. I honestly didn't even realize how my breasts looked then. (I had just finished breastfeeding my first born a few months prior to the before picture.)

4 month update...

Still really happy with my results! They've dropped a bit more and are looking perky but natural which is exactly what I wanted! Here's some pics from May, June & July!

ONE YEAR!

Match 5?? was my one year mark. I could not be happier! Dr Pousti is a miracle worker. I never thought I would look like this again.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti and staff are amazing! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. I never once felt uncomfortable. Even before surgery when I got nervous the nurses were holding my hand and stroking my hair. It was really sweet!