Overall Surgery Review - All the Way from Hawaii - San Diego, CA

Aloha, I am nearly one week post-surgery but...

I am nearly one week post-surgery but wanted to write a review on Dr. Pousti, his service, office, and assistants.

First of all, I did a lot of research on breast augmentation, as well as surgeons. After months of research, I had narrowed my preferred surgeon specifically to Dr. Pousti in SD. I had been planning this surgery for almost a year but took the initiative to look into Dr. Pousti and his work months in advance to my desired date. His website was beyond helpful, it was extremely informative and provided a lot of examples, pictures, and videos. It made me feel so comfortable to see how much information was provided, it was almost as if i had someone there, walking me through the entire site. When i called the office, they were so friendly and knowledgeable, they helped me the entire way, set everything up to my best preference, and even walked me through the CC loan system.

Once i got to SD, I stopped by for my pre-ops appointment. I worked with Bri, who went through everything for me, TWICE, for my clarity. She was so helpful and made me feel so comfortable. It was also such a sense of security to see how much trust and respect she had for Dr. Pousti and his work. Dr. Pousti also made it a point to come and speak to me personally, we talked about my goals and wants, precautions, procedures, and (pre/post) surgery. He definitely cares genuinely about his patients!

My surgery was such a breeze!! Everyone was so helpful and did not make me nervous at all. Every single doctor, from the assistant, set up, clerk, and anesthesiologist, came to speak to me personally to talk about the procedure and proper protocol to make sure i was accurately informed and comfortable. The last person I spoke to was Dr. Pousti, we finalized everything and he also sat down with my care taker to speak to her and make sure she was properly informed of everything. NOTHING WAS LEFT TO QUESTION :) Surgery was quick and easy; When i awoke, the pain was so minimal! Before i was discharged, Dr. Pousti checked on me one more time and informed me that all went GREAT.

The post-appointment was held the very next day due to my tight schedule, but fell nothing short of excellent. Like always, everyone in the office made me feel so comfortable, happy, and beautiful. The staff called me everyday to make sure i was okay and to see if there was anything further they could do to ease any common surgery-discomfort.

Overall, I am so glad i had the privilege of working with Dr. Pousti and his office. I really did this on my own, but they sure made me feel like they were there for me 200% before, during, and after. They even gave me souvenirs to take home! Like i mentioned earlier, i am still fresh out of surgery, i just wanted to write a review commending Dr Pousti and his amazing staff. I'm so excited for my results :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing, nothing short of exceptional. Always made me feel comfortable, it was obvious he genuinely cares for all of his patients!