Active Marine A-Cup. San Diego, CA

Being so active I've always been super thin,...

Being so active I've always been super thin, making my chest super flat. Also being in the Marine Corps it makes you feel pretty manly. I decided to get breast implant to balance my body out. I have very muscular legs and butt so with the exception off my chest I am pretty curvy. I traveled to California from some friends advice and found the perfect doctor. He didn't make me feel bad about what was already there, but made me feel like I was fine the way I was. I'm beyond happy with the results and feel like my body is more feminine and balanced.

8 month update

After being 8 months post-op I'm still very happy with my outcome. I do have a little numbness on the outside of my right breast, but nothing major. Sensation has slowly returning since surgery. My scarring isn't bad but still somewhat noticeable. I've been using the scar cream Biocornium and it seams to be working. Overall I'm very happy and can't wait to see how everything looks in the next 4 months.

One Year Update

Still very happy with my results. I feel everything is looking and feeling very natural. I still have a little bit of scarring but it is still continuing to fade. I love that Dr. Pousti's office still follows up. I would highly recommend Dr. Pousti. He really aims for your goal look.

I'm beyond happy with the procedure and all of Dr. Pousti's team. I love looking at my before and after pictures. Such a great improvement. I went to several consults before Dr. Pousti and his office was such a great experience. What sealed the deal for me was during my examination Dr. Pousti didn't go over all my flaws like other doctors I went to. He told me I had a beautiful start and that I would be really happy with the results he would provide. So many times I've left offices feeling like I had more issues then I went in with. I'm happy that Dr. Pousti and the rest of the team make this procedure to be more of an enhancement of what is already there as opposed to fixing problems. I love that the staff still checks in with me over a year later! Still a very pleased patient! So happy with the comfort and confidence this procedure provided me with. I would highly recommend Dr. Pousti for any cosmetic procedure he offers.