Active Marine A-Cup. San Diego, CA

Being so active I've always been super thin,...

Being so active I've always been super thin, making my chest super flat. Also being in the Marine Corps it makes you feel pretty manly. I decided to get breast implant to balance my body out. I have very muscular legs and butt so with the exception off my chest I am pretty curvy. I traveled to California from some friends advice and found the perfect doctor. He didn't make me feel bad about what was already there, but made me feel like I was fine the way I was. I'm beyond happy with the results and feel like my body is more feminine and balanced.

8 month update

After being 8 months post-op I'm still very happy with my outcome. I do have a little numbness on the outside of my right breast, but nothing major. Sensation has slowly returning since surgery. My scarring isn't bad but still somewhat noticeable. I've been using the scar cream Biocornium and it seams to be working. Overall I'm very happy and can't wait to see how everything looks in the next 4 months.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful. Staff still checks up on me. Dr Pousti makes every woman feel perfect even before surgery!