58 Year Old Looking to Have Breast Implants Removed - San Diego, CA

After much consideration and research, I've...

After much consideration and research, I've decided to have my breast implants removed. I have had them for a little less than 6 years and though I like the look, My left breast has given me discomfort along the way. Once the decision was made, it was all about researching doctors and finding a fit. I wanted someone who was not only experienced in the gift of surgery, but also in the gift of listening and explaining. I found that surgeon for me in Dr. Poutsi. He listened thoughtfully to my request, took time to answer my questions and thoroughly explained the process. Reassuring me that he would always be available should I have further questions. His whole office was wonderful.... From the front desk to the back. They put me at ease and were comforting and understanding in regards to my personal journey. I am excited for this Wednesday to arrive. Hopefully I'll be able to update shortly after. I am so grateful to this site as it armed me with much needed information and encouragement!

Today's the day!

Surgery is today. Everything is set. I spoke with Dr Pousti yesterday and once again feel reassured that I have chosen the right doctor for me. I'll report back about my experience soon.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon