muscle flexion, lopsided boobs, horrible job

I have wanted larger breasts for a long time and...

I have wanted larger breasts for a long time and after having my daughter I decided it was time. I always hated not being able to fill out shirts or bathing suits. After having my daughter I felt like my boobs shrunk even more. On top of that I gained stretch marks and some sagging. One breast sagged a little more than the other as well. I did a lot of shopping around to find the right doctor. I went to multiple consultations both in San Diego and my home state of Texas. I am very pleased with my results and Dr. Pousti was definitely the best choice. He didn't pressure me to pick him like a lot of other doctors did and he was very helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. The staff is very sweet and very comforting as well. I am only 2 weeks post op and I love my new boobs! I love my new self esteem and I can't wait to start shopping for new clothes! If you are currently searching for a plastic surgeon, then I would highly recommend you go see Dr. Pousti! He does beautiful work! I was totally unsure of how big I wanted to go and I told him I wanted to look natural but I wanted to look proportionate also. I never even picked exactly what size or how many CC's. Dr. Pousti chose in the operating room and be did a fantastic job! He gave me exactly what I wanted and they look natural and fit my body. I'm so glad I chose him and not a different surgeon!

Trying on more clothes! :)

Trying on some old bathing suits...they might be too small now lol

a couple of days after surgery.

stretch marks look better! less texture

muscle flex deformity

I am sad to say that I am not as pleased with my results as I thought. Now that I have been more active I have been noticing that my breast do not lay "normal." When I use my arms, my boobs separate. Even if I wash my hands my boobs tighten and separate. Had I known I would end up feeling more self-conscious than I was before the operation then I probably would have just accepted my natural small breasts. I'm mortified when I wear low cut shirts because it is 100% noticeable. Even in loose fitting clothing you can still see my boobs jerk towards my arm pits when I use my arms.

muscle flex deformity

Just to make others aware of muscle flex deformity...it is in NO way your doctors fault or your own. It just happens with some patients when you get under the muscle implants. I went in for my follow up appt and my doctor informed me that it is still early on in my recovery so the flexion deformity could get better over time and with massaging. Just to make it clear, I absolutely love the job that Dr. Pousti did! I love the way my boobs look but I was just one of those that happen to get some muscle flex deformity. He is not to blame though. He does excellent work! I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

6 months +

I HATE my boobs! They are absolutely horrible! I don't know what went wrong, but they just keep getting worse and worse. First its the muscle flexion deformity and now I have one nipple facing sideways, one boob sits up higher, and the other boob is smaller and lower. I am currently looking for a surgeon to fix my boobs because this is just embarrassing. Dr. Pousti was super nice and Im sorry my boobs turned out so bad because I really expected him to do a phenomenal job. He had so many great reviews and the patients raved about him. Lets face it though, my boobs look terrible! Theres no denying that. Im just so disappointed. The cost to fix them at this point is going to break the bank. I think plastic surgeons should stand by their work and if it doesn't come out the way it should have, then they should compensate at least a little for someone else to fix them. He didn't warn me of any issues with muscle flexion, I had never even heard of it. He also didn't say anything about them coming out lopsided or my nipple facing a different direction. Im just so disappointed and sad.

Rock boobs. literally...hard as rock!

There hasn't been a lot of change. Especially not for the better. Dr.pousti told me it could get better over time. Well, sadly that is not the case. I've noticed more flexing than usual. It probably doesn't help that I am more active now so my pectoral muscles being adhered to the implants is more pronounced than before. I cannot wait for them to get fixed!!! The second surgery savings has already begun. This is ridiculous. I'm so unhappy with my results. I would NOT recommend this doctor. He had done nothing to correct the issue and correcting it will be more money out of my pocket. Be very careful about who you go to. Even double board certified docs can mess you up.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Not pleased by any means. My breasts feel like rocks and look terrible.