Hoping for 'Third Times a charm' Breast Revision - San Diego, CA

Just finished going under the knife for the third...

Just finished going under the knife for the third time. Here's a quick run down

1st surgery- Spokane WA Dr. Emily Williams, 475 HP silicone, and a total botch job. Bottoming out, severe pain, looking disfigured and felt like my breasts were literally falling off my chest. Her advice, "get a better bra" or "the photos you are showing me of what you think your breast should look like are probably photoshopped" & the "I can't fix you the way you want"

2nd time- Dr. Pousti to the rescue!!!!
The dream Dr. Who reached out to me on Real Self when I desperately went looking for help after my Dr. had completely & utterly failed me. We did a full revision, "internal Bra" and went up to 595cc HP silicone. They were amazing! They were fixed, my pain was gone and the repair completely held. But... After a year with my glorious huge boobs I decided it was a bit much for my tiny frame (5'7, 120 lbs)

#3 here we go!
After being so wonderful the first time, I didn't even hesitate to entrust Dr. Pousti once again with my surgery. (Keep in mind I live in WA and have to fly to see him in CA) well worth the trip if you're considering. And I am just shy of 2 weeks post op today of an implant exchange of 595cc back to 475cc HP silicone. My recovery is going extremely well and I'm excited for my better fitted new pair!
Tom J. Pousti, MD, FACS

Dr. Pousti will not let you down. He cares about you and has a true talent for what he does. And his office staff is Amazing! Shout out to Daisy, the warmest sweetest girl you will ever meet who walks you thru everything step by step, she's got you covered!