Best Descision Ever! Couldn't Be Happier - San Diego, CA

Breast augmentation is something I have wanted to...

Breast augmentation is something I have wanted to do for years. After all this time researching and feeling self conscious about my flat chest I decided to take action. I had a consult with a plastic surgeon in the area and after that visit I never went any further with it. Then almost a year later I heard about Dr. Pousti from 3 different co-workers of mine and so I did my research and scheduled for a consult with him. After that initial visit my mind was made up, I felt certain I wanted to do this and that Dr. Pousti was the surgeon for me. I felt complete trust in him and his staff. From the moment you walk in the door you feel so welcome! It's truly a wonderful environment. I am now 4 weeks post-op and could not be happier. Dr. Pousti has made me feel complete and like a woman! I have a very petite frame and was always nervous about implants not looking right for my body but I knew he would help me reach my goal and give me the natural but full look I was wanting for so long. Only 4 weeks out and can't wait to see the progress! Thank you Dr. Pousti and staff for changing my life, I appreciate all your check up calls and the beautiful flowers. You are the best!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon