Breast Enhancement - PERFECT SIZE - San Diego, CA

Dr. Pousti and his team is incredible. From the...

Dr. Pousti and his team is incredible. From the first consultation to the post op check-ups, I felt comfortable and attended to. I explained that I just wanted to slightly go up in cup size but still wanted that "keep them guessing" look. He completely understood and saw the same vision. I came out of the operating room with exactly what I wanted! The recovery phase was easy due to the Pousti team. I highly recommend them for your future enhancement.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti takes the time to not only get to know your desired enhancements but also your personality. I think this is important because at the end of the day, during the operation he needs to make critical decisions on your behalf. He is detail oriented and very attentive. I've felt most comfortable about Dr. Pousti compared to anyone else. I highly recommend him without a doubt. I can't think of one negative thing about Dr. Pousti and his team.