Dr Pousti - La Mesa, Ca Implant Exchange-Saline/Capsulorrhaphy/Mastopexy

Many girls told me he was the best. Have gone to...

Many girls told me he was the best. Have gone to many topless pools from here to Las Vegas. He was not pushy .... Very nice. I wanted a left without a scare and he was the only doctor that I have meet that can build an internal bra. Girls come from all over the world to Dr Pousti. He's my dream doctor!!!!

10 days after my surgery

10 day after my surgery and feeling excited to see them. My Next appointment in Sept 23rd. I keep holding them up so I bought a great sport bra to help me. My arms were getting tried. Lol

3 weeks and 2nd appointment

Still wrapped up and have another appointment in 2 weeks. At my appointment Dr Pousti checked the color of my nipples and said the color and everything looks great. He said it was ok with me wearing a sports bra over the top of the grandme bra. If makes my feel better. I saw how they unwrapped me and when I came home. I unwrapped and took pictures and cleaned really good. Tell next update. Oh did I tell you that I Love Dr Pousti ??

Surgery pictures Sept 2, 2014

My surgery pictures

5 weeks appointment

5 week appointment October 6, 2014

6 weeks

6 weeks after surgery. Can't wait for my next appointment.

7 weeks

7 weeks and The BEST DOCTOR "Dr Pousti" took the bandages off from under my boobs and the tape around my nipples will come off naturally or at next appointment on Nov 6th. Went to Nordstorms today to be measured my 500cc 34DDs are now 32Gs 650 bagels filled to 780. I have 10 bras with tages still on them and 3 drawers of bras I can't wear. But no more saggy boobs or skin.

9 weeks tomorrow

9 weeks tomorrow "Nov 4th" next appointment this friday

10 weeks as of today

Its been 10 weeks as of today and I still have the tape around my nipples (Going for the worlds record) LOL because Dr. Pousti said the longer they stay on the better. Still not lifting anything yet. My husband is home because of surgery on his foot. So I'am doing everything possible to make sure I do everything I can to heal right. Were healing together. My husband is supporting me all the way. Even know he can wait till the tape is off.

Nov 14th, 2014

Nov 14th .. Today is the first time that I have taken a shower without covering my boobs with waterproof bandaged. I need to have my tape off by Mondays appointment with Dr Pousti

11 weeks

Nov 18, 2014 11 weeks after surgery. Tape is off YAY!!!!!

12 weeks pre op

12 weeks pre op. Feeling a lot better. Even started lefting small weights. Still have small scabs.

Almost 14 weeks

Almost 14 weeks. Still have small scabs.

Before and after ( 3 month )

Before and After

Dec 22, 2014

Tomorrow will be 16 week post surgery

Went back to Dr Pousti to have my areolas scars redone. It's been a year and they look horrible. I hate them. My appointment is on Nov 3 2015. I pray they can be fixed. I'm scared but praying. Dr Pousti said he can fix them and make them small and center them where they should be. Praying!!!!!!

Surgery Nov 3rd

Surgery yesterday went great. Dr Pousti always makes me feel great. We had a good talk before I went into surgery and he made me feel very confident that he could give me what to want. I'm more excited this time then I was at my actual breast surgery a year ago. Heather was a sweetheart and she held my hand till I went to sleep. My nipples feel like they're on fire but I don't care as long as they look good. Can't wait to see them!!!!!!!

3 days after revision

Day 3 after revision surgery nipple reduce/ center and left. So excited to see them. Looked a little bit. Lol. 5 more days till my first appointment. Dr Pousti and the office girls have called me everyday. They're amazing. Vanessa called me before my surgery and We had a long talk and I love her for that. I wasn't feeling comfortable. But after our call. I was excited for my surgery day.

Dec 2, 2015

Today is my 2nd follow up since my revision surgery. It's been 5 weeks. Can't wait to see them and get this tape off. So excited

My appointment Dec 2,2015

Jan 6, 2016

My next appointment in Friday

Jan 8th 2016

Still healing

I had my scars and nipples tattooed today

After the second surgery I had my nipples tatooed
San Diego Plastic Surgeon