31 with Two Kiddos and No Self Esteem - San Diego, CA

Gosh where do I even start....my journey started...

Gosh where do I even start....my journey started shortly after having my daughter in 2006. I was 4'10 and 98 lbs when I got pregnant with her and at 37 wks I had t c-section and was weighing full term 157lbs. My boobs got so big and shrunk pretty quickly once I stopped breastfeeding. I started t become pretty self conscious because one side seemed much larger to me than the other. I am a huge runner so I continued to run and they (my boobs) continued to shrink. So fast forward 6 yrs and I got pregnant with my second child and went from 108 to 163.... Yes crazyyyyy! Needless to say the big boobies came back and left really quick. I wasn't able to breastfeed because I ended up really sick a couple wks after giving birth. I had a c-section and I ended up getting a uterine infection and the admitted me to the hospital and I wasn't allowed to see my precious little man and I started to get mastitis really bad and then all the other issue came along so yeah wasn't gonna happen. So anywayyyyyy ha ha the boobies were much smaller by this point and I wasn't happy with my appearance at all. I've thrown a breast augmentation up in the air a few times and not only was my family against it but my husband wasn't so sure himself either. Now he knew how much it meant to me so he started his research in finding me the best doctor to fit my needs and wants. We recently got stationed in California and so he started looking in the LA and San Diego areas and came across Dr Pousti. Wow what amazing reviews he has and such great before and after pictures to see and examine really. So I called (super nervous the entire time) to schedule a consultation. Going into his office was like a breath of great air. The ladies were so very polite and everyone including clients were so welcoming. Dr Pousti was so nice and explained everything step by step and the gave me some ideas on size and shape that best match me and my size. The surgery was schedule a month later and here I am 4 months later feeing amazing and more confident than ever!

4 months post op