26 Years Old, 5'7, 115lbs, Slender, 405cc, San Diego, CA

I am so excited for my BA! Something I've been...

I am so excited for my BA! Something I've been talking about doing since I realized I wasn't as blessed as all of the other girls. I never thought I'd actually do it until now. I scheduled my surgery for September 9 after doing extensive research for weeks. I had a ton of consultations and met with lots of doctors (always a good idea to shop around!) I finally settled on one and I'm so excited. He had phenomenal reviews online and then when I met him I just knew I wanted him to do my surgery. Even though I did a ton of research, I am no expert on what would look good on my body and what is proportional. I originally wanted 450cc silicone implants but my PS told me the biggest he could go on me was 425cc for silicone and didn't advise we go any bigger. I appreciate his guidance as I honestly don't know enough!

My pre op appt is August 24th. Does anyone know if that's when we finalize the size? Definitely pick a PS who does sizing appointments at the consultation. The first PS I met with said doing that is pointless. Honestly it was so fun. Not only did you get to see what you're going to look like but you also get to feel the weight of your new boobs. I know it's probably not 100% but I'm sure it's close.

My PS gave me a range of 385cc to 425cc silicone, smooth, moderate plus profile. My only concern with mod plus is I definitely want cleavage but I also want a more natural look. Will I get a good amount of cleavage with mod plus?

I'll update more later!

Tomorrow is the day!!

It's finally here! Tomorrow is the day I'm getting my BA. I'm so incredibly excited and nervous all at the same time. I took a million pictures of myself to update you all afterwards. The only part I'm worried about is my surgery isn't until 4PM tomorrow and I can't really eat or drink anything all day starting tonight at midnight. I'm going to be a very cranky girl! I'll see you all on the other side! :)

I have boobs!!!!

They are finally here!!! Surgery went super easy, was out in about an hour. I ended up with a Moderate High Profile (which i didn't even know existed) It's a happy medium between Mod Plus and High Profile. Seintra Implant, 405cc in the left and 375cc in the right! I'm in a good amount of pain right now. Just had the surgery 4 hours ago. My boyfriend is pampering me like crazy. Thank goodness for him!! Just took a sneak peak at my boobs and they are definitely looking like torpedo boobs! haha. Enjoy the pics.

Day 2!

Day 3!

Day 4!

Finally fluffing out a bit

Day 4 continued

Day 5!

2 months Post Op

Hello, I know I haven't updated you in a while! I've been so busy loving life and feeling beautiful. :)

It's been 2 months since my BA surgery and wow do I feel great. I'm so happy with the size and look. *Just a reminder I got a Moderate-High Profile. I don't feel any pain except if I push a car door closed weirdly or something like that, I'll get a strange feeling but other than that I feel normal. I had my 6 week post op appt two weeks ago and it went great. Dr. Smoot said they were soft, looked great and healed perfectly. One is still taking its sweet time dropping but it's almost there! I still do my massages twice a day (I'm just doing a simple push upward motion). It was a very smooth recovery.

I'm so happy I made the decision to do this. I never in a million years thought this would actually happen and I couldn't be happier. Attaching some before and after pictures, enjoy!
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smoot was such an amazing doctor. He made me feel so comfortable and was so knowledgable. I loved the fact that he wouldn't do anything that would make me Look like I had big fake boobs. I went in thinking I wanted a certain size and he explained that that size may not work with me since I am so petite. He gave me a range during surgery of 375cc to 435cc. He told me he'd really try for the 435cc since he knew that's what I really wanted. But during surgery when he put them in he said they were gigantic and he didn't feel Comfortable giving them to me, so he went down in size. I so appreciate him making that executive decision as I am no expert as to what would look good and proportional with my body. So far, his office has followed up with me everyday and I couldn't be happier with my experience and results at the La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center. I would recommend Dr. Smoot to anyone!!!!! He's amazing! Thank you so much!!! I would do this all over again if I could :)