24 Years Old - 700cc Silicon Ultra High Profile - San Diego, CA

I am 24 years old. 5'4 145lbs I wanted to get a...

I am 24 years old. 5'4 145lbs
I wanted to get a breast augmentation because it was one of my weight loss reward to myself.
In the beginning of 2015 I weighted about 202lbs, I was very unhealthy and had high blood pressure. I told myself its time for a change. Slowly I began to see progress and to keep me motivated I would reward myself with little gifts if i reach a certain weight. With working out, I lost a lot of my breast and that made me feel really self conscious so I told myself I would get my breast done when I reach 145lbs and thats exactly what happen!

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Pousti! I would do it all over again and again and again! I am so happy with my result. I was not really nervous because I've been wanting this for a long time and I was really confidence in Dr Pousti and his work! I brought in pictures of what I hoped for and I got everything I ask for !
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Pousti and the girls in the office! He gave me exactly what I asked for! His main concern was my safety first and I understood that completely. I was getting some pretty large implants so It felt good to know that safety was his main concern. I knew that I might not wake up with what I hope for because of how large the implants are . But I woke up to something better!! My breast fits me perfectly . I had a little fear in my mind that my breast were going to be too big for my body and make me look weird or too small and not fullfilling...but my results were everything I can imagine and better. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THEY'RE PERFECT FOR ME . Dr Pousti nailed it! He knows exactly what he's doing forsure! on top of that, the girls in the office were very very nice and caring. They called me everyday after my surgery to see if I'm okay and that made me feel so much better and comforting. Overall I had a very good experience.