22 Years Old, Bilateral Beast Mastopexy & Correction of Bilateral Constriction Breast - San Diego, CA

I have always considered getting my breasts done...

I have always considered getting my breasts done since I was in high school. I come from a family who lacks fullness in breasts, which brought down my confidence. I consistently found myself buying expensive push-up bras, but once I took them off I was reminded what little I had. So I finally decided to get breasts done when I turned 22, because of the age limit for the silicone implants. I talked to people who had undergone breast augmentations in the San Diego area, made countless consultations and researched multiple surgeons online. My best-friends mom and aunt had both undergone breast augmentation by Dr. Pousti and I did my research on him and was convinced that he was the one when I read the reviews about his work. When I met with his staff and Dr. Pousti they were all so helpful and really nice. They make you feel welcomed as soon as you step through the door. I loved that about all of them, how they are all so sincere and helpful. I'm happy that I chose Dr. Pousti as my surgeon, I never doubted what he thought was best for me. The pictures were taken exactly at 1 month from the procedure date. I am honestly loving my breasts, they are not too big and not too small. This was exactly what I was going for, I wanted to go for the "keep them guessing look." I use too lack the confidence when I would wear certain shirts and dresses because I lacked the breasts to fill them, I am now able to wear anything without feeling insecure. My word of advice to anyone who has considered breast augmentation, go for it! You will not regret it, I promise you that! It's seriously a life changer for the good!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti has honestly been the most amazing surgeon. You can talk to him without feeling intimidated and he answers every question. The next day after surgery he calls you personally, and this is rare for any doctor to go out of their way to give their patients a phone call. Not only is Dr. Pousti an awesome surgeon his office is welcoming and his staff are the most amazing and helpful people I have ever met. I recommend Dr. Pousti to anyone looking to get a breast augmentation!!