20 Year Old with Tuberous Breast - San Diego, CA

For 2 years i have longed for breast augmentation....

for 2 years i have longed for breast augmentation. I have finally decided to get it done. i am so excited and impatient. i can not wait to see the result. i chose the best surgeon for this. Dr Deluca. I have had my first consultation. He is truly amazing and very friendly. once i spoke to him i knew he was the doctor for me. He made me feel super comfortable. Moving on i am a student with a full time job and a part time job. I have started saving up for my surgery in august. i am really focused and motivated. Can it be august already!

20 Year Old with Tuberous Breast Deformity.

for a long time i knew my breast didn't develop properly when i was growing up. i waited till i was 18 to see if there would be a signifcant change in the size and shape. there wasn't, honestly it just got worse. i did my research for a year and came across the best surgeon that is in san diego and best surgeon for tuberous correction in america. Dr pousti. I have not come across a man who is so kind and really cares for his patient on a personal level. he made me feel like family. i felt i was in absolutely great care. i have not been able to stop crying out of joy ever since i had my surgery. i trusted him with every decision. i left him to decide the implant size and to say he did a perfect job would be an understatement. i was very nervous because i flew all the way from London by myself but once i got into his practice i didn't feel alone at all. Dr pousti promised my mum he would take care of me and he did more than take care of me, he made sure i was comfortable and happy. it has only been 3 days post op and i am beyond ecstatic with my result. all dr posuti's team have called to check on me everyday. my care nurses were amazing. they took good care of me. they are really kind hearted and do their best to make sure your recovery is easy and comfortable .Dr pousti exceded my expetations for my goals. if your are looking to correct tuberous breast. it is worth making the trip to san diego. the city is beautiful and dr posuti is the best doctor in the country for that procedure and so many other procedures. i'll update as i get better.

few days post op

Loving my progress. will post full information after my post op. Dr Pousti made my dreams come true. I honestly can not describe how grateful i am.

Day 5 post op

I feel amazing.minimal pain. I have decided to come off the pain killers because they are way too strong. My boobs look amazing and I haven't even seen them. Dr pousti literally has magic hands. He was amazing to me. He treated me like I was a special and not just any other patient. His team made sure I was taken care off and have been by my side throughout the whole process. I'm so grateful.

3 weeks post up

All pain gone. Can finally sleep comfortably. I tried on some of my dresses I was so so happy!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon