34 Year Old Mom of 3, Breast Implant Revision with the Very Best Dr G! - San Diego, CA

I could not be more grateful to have found Dr. G!...

I could not be more grateful to have found Dr. G! After a breast augmentation four years ago and a not so great experience with a surgeon elsewhere, I found that my breasts did not look or feel great to me at all. I was totally self-conscious, not the typical thing you hear people say after a breast augmentation. Over four years it felt to me as they were shrinking and I could feel creases in the implant. My friend referred me to Dr. G who immediately helped to inform me and comfort me in what was going on. I had capsule contracture and that was causing these changes I was feeling and seeing in my breasts. Dr. G was not only so informative and helpful but he truly has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met! Because a revision is such a different procedure then a first augmentation, I felt it important to do my homework and have a few consults with different doctors. But the moment I met Dr. G, I knew that he would be the surgeon to help me. He was kind and warm, totally patient and answered all of my questions. I felt like we completely had the same vision for my surgery and the end result, trust was established so naturally.
I chose to go with the Sientra shaped implant, textured and high profile with a round base, 425cc. My surgery went smooth, everything was wonderful! The recovery was great, with Dr. G & his office checking in and thoughtful through the process. His anesthesiologist and surgery staff were amazing too, totally comforting and helpful even days before my surgery.
As for the results, I couldn't be happier!!!! They look exactly what I had hoped for...even better actually:) Natural yet full, fitting my body type & frame, placed perfectly! All of that was Dr. G's knowledge and skill, his ability to plan and execute a surgery that resulted in the end goal we both envisioned. He's really that good! I recommend him to everyone! I'm truly grateful for this experience and to have met Dr. G.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon