27 Yrs Old Breast Augmentation. Best Decision I've Made - Look No Further!

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr....

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Tom Pousti and his staff! Hopefully my story will help you make a great decision and choose Dr. Pousti as your surgeon.

For about 8 years, I have been thinking about a having a breast augmentation, and about 2 years ago I got serious and decided I’m going to start saving money to have it done. After doing TONS and tons of research, I never really found a surgeon I felt comfortable booking a consultation with. One of my friends actually told me that she knew a few girls who got their breasts done by Dr. Pousti and they turned out beautifully, so I looked at his website and had a gut feeling that this was the surgeon for me. Dr. Pousti had the most exposure on his website with a plethora of information and videos, and tons and tons of beautiful before and after pictures, so I went ahead and scheduled a consult.

On the day of my consultation, I was warmly welcomed by a girl at the front and didn’t have to wait more than 5 minutes before I was brought back. I met with Dr. Pousti right away, and he made me feel so comfortable right off the bat. Before we talked about anything technical, he started a real conversation with me about what I did and who I was as a person, which immediately put me at ease. He has a very warm and down to earth demeanor. He answered all of my questions without hesitation, and never made me feel uncomfortable or rushed. After speaking with him, I was turned to his assistants, Emily and Daisy, who are just the sweetest. They helped me with sizing and the 3D imaging and asked me more about my goals for a breast augmentation. They really listened to what I wanted, and never pressured me about a different size or shape. The best part about the consult was actually meeting with about 4 of his existing patients who were there for their post-op appointments, and all of them were in different stages of recovery. He allowed us to talk to them and ask them questions while he exited the room, and it made me realize how confident and proud he is of his work. Everyone had only positive things to say, and this reassured me that Dr. Pousti isn’t only a fantastic surgeon, but such a humble and good person as well. You can really tell he takes care of every one of his patients and treats them as individuals. At the end of my appointment there was no pressure from them, but I was the one pushing to book an appointment for surgery, and was able to book a date 3 weeks later.

Surgery day was very easy, and again, very comfortable. Everyone knew that being nervous was normal, but the whole entire staff put me at ease and reassured that I was in good hands. Before the surgery, Dr. Pousti and I went over my goals one last time and he asked if I had any “magic” cc number or profile in mind, but I decided to leave everything up to him. He was on the same page as me of what look I was going for and I said to do whatever he feels is best for my body to get me to my goal. Currently I am only 3 days post-op, and I have to say Dr. Pousti 110% exceeded my expectations. I almost feel normal today, I’m off of all my pain meds and I don’t have any bruising at all. Even though my dressings are still on, I am ecstatic about my size and shape of my new breasts, and I’m already in love with my new body. I cannot wait for them to drop and heal to see the final result.

All in all, I give Dr. Pousti and his staff all the stars in the world. I had the best experience here, and I’m so glad I chose him as my surgeon. If you are serious about getting a breast augmentation look no further, Dr. Pousti is really top notch!!

Before/OR photos/16 days after

Pre-op to current. I seem to be dropping nicely and loving the results so far!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon