27 Year Old Full Body Liposuction& Brazilian Butt lift. 5'4, 235 Lbs. - San Diego, CA

Hello. After scrolling through umpteen photos on...

Hello. After scrolling through umpteen photos on Real Self and not finding women with body types like mine to compare, I've decided to do my own review of my upcoming procedure in hopes of helping other women who may be having the same problem. I'm 27, African American, 5'4, 235 lbs. I'm very muscular, upwards of over 35% muscle, 40% pure fat. I have what people today call a "box body". This means I'm shaped like a strawberry; broad shoulders, extra large breasts, gut, no hips and no behind, curvy legs. (see before photo)

So, why I want this procedure is obvious. This will be my first procedure. I have not had any pregnancies. My procedure date is Wednesday, February 4, 2015. I will post photos of the after math as soon as I am able to take the bandages and compression garment off post procedure. Feel free to email me with any questions that I have not answered here. Blessings to you!

January 26 was my post op day. I was given four medications, each to be taken 1-3 days before the procedure. This is not unique to me. These medications are required for each patient undergoing liposuction. The first medication is an anti-biotic. The second medication is a sleep aid for after the procedure. The third medication is an anti bruising natural medication that goes underneath the tongue three times a day before and after. The fourth and last medication is a pain medication. I was given a pamphlet of instructions for pre and post op. No liquid or food consumption 8 hours before the procedure the day of. No water 4 hours before. This so there are no complications with the anesthesia.

Pre op day. February 4, 2015.

So I'm all done. Let me be frank ladies. This is the MOST excruciatingly painful thing you will ever have done, aside from giving birth. I cried once the Norco wore off.

Post Op

Brazilian butt lift

I think 80% of the fat cells in my butt may have died. I may have to go in for a second add.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alavi was amazing! I highly recommended him!