25 Years Old, Breast Augmentation, Best Decision Ever - San Diego, CA

I got my surgery April 21st, and I have been so...

I got my surgery April 21st, and I have been so happy with the results since then. I was referred to come to my doctor from my friend who got hers done 5 years ago. I always admired her breasts by their size and because they looked so natural. I walked in there, and their entire staff is so sweet! They are all so genuine. I turn heads now with my new boobs! The scar is so minimal, you can't even notice i ever got my breasts done.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Tom Pousti is the only doctor to go to for Breast Augmentation!!! I walked in there, and their entire staff is so sweet! They are all so genuine. Because at first I was hesitant walking into a plastic surgeons office thinking it was like I saw on TV, but Dr. Pousti is the sweetest Doctor. He has exceeded my expectations through his knowledge and staff. He wasn't trying to sell me when I got there. He told me that I need to find a surgeon I trust and if I ended up with him it would be a pleasure. He doesn't come off pompous but very humble. His staff post surgery calls me everyday to make sure that I don't run into any issues with my surgery. They also have this AMAZING projection system that allows you to see the look you want before surgery. Their staff is with you from the beginning and you don't ever feel abandoned.