22 Year Old / Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift - San Diego, CA

My whole entire life I was always bummed out on...

My whole entire life I was always bummed out on how my butt was so flat, and my stomach fat just never went away. Finding the perfect Doctor is hard. When I went to Dr. Chacons, himself and his staff made me feel so comfortable and talked to me with facts and everything that I would go through for my procedure. His grafting technique is what bought me. He took the time to explain to me how he would add/graft the fat into my buttocks, and by doing it that way there was a higher chance of more fat of staying. With the liposuction, he took every possible pound of fat in my stomach and back. He gave me the waist and shape that I thought I could never have! One thing I love about the outcome of my surgery, are the scars that are NOT noticeable. Now it's been 6 months since my surgery. The swelling has gone down and everything is back to normal. No more soreness, no nothing. I feel better about my self and even more comfortable in my own skin. My butt has gotten bigger due to the weight I have gained, but I am happy that now the fat I gain spreads evenly throughout my butt and thighs, something that has never happened to me before. ???????? Dr. Chacon is the best cosmetic surgeon in San Diego!
Chula Vista Physician