Implants With Breast Lift on One Breast (Left) - San Diego, CA

34 years old and a mom to an 8 year old. Height...

34 years old and a mom to an 8 year old.
Height 5'3"
122 lbs.

325 cc left side with Benelli Lift
350 cc right side

Mentor smooth round high profile silicon

I never thought I would want implants but after having my son well my breasts were never the same and I was unhappy with them. So happy I got the procedure done and love how I fit in my tops now! Dr Pousti is amazing so glad I found him!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti and his staff are absolutely amazing and they really go out of their way to make sure you are happy and having a pleasant experience. I was a little nervous going into the consultation and immediately was welcomed by the staff and when I met Dr Pousti he put my nerves to ease by making me feel completely comfortable. He really listens to what you want and will give you his honest opinion for the best results. He is very professional as well as his staff. I loved that I got to actually talked to 3 other patients while I was there. They answered some questions I had and also shared their experience. Which by the way all had nothing but excellent things to say!! So this was even more reassuring. I knew immediately Dr Pousti would be the one I could trust with my breasts! I was even on a time crunch and he and the staff made it possible for me to have the procedure done which I was worried might not be possible in the time frame I needed. I truly appreciated them for making this happen! I am just about 6 weeks post op! I am very happy with my results! I highly recommend Dr Pousti and will be referring everyone to him!!!