Breast Augmentation No Regrets! San Diego, CA

I was referred to Doctor Pousti in 2012 by a dear...

I was referred to Doctor Pousti in 2012 by a dear friend who was scheduled to have a 'mommy makeover'. After learning about the positive and professional interactions with Dr. Pousti, I scheduled a consultation for a breast augmentation. He possessed a gentle disposition, superior level of expertise, and graciously provided informed responses to technical questions about surgery and philosophical questions about beauty; I immediately knew I could trust him. Unfortunately, I didn't go through with the breast augmentation at that time for personal reasons. I contacted the office again, earlier this year, and reconnected with his amazing staff. I received a breast augmentation this June and am extremely satisfied with the results. 'Extremely Satisfied', however, is quite the understatement; the deep inadequacy and constant sorrow and years of struggling with self-image have been quelled; what Dr. Pousti has provided, is a sense of peace and confidence that I never thought I would possess. Although the surgery came at a tangible price, I will be indebted to this talented Surgeon for as long as I can enjoy the beautiful fruit of his skill and labor. I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. From our initial meeting, through surgery, and even now-five months post-op, I can truly say that Dr. Pousti was the best option as my plastic surgeon. He respects and values his clients, he listens carefully to make sure he understands their goals, and he works magic in surgery: He is unmistakably and undeniably a gifted artist!

P.S. I have the BEST Husband and Plastic Surgeon in the world!!! ;p