Dr. Poutsi Makes You Feel Like Family - San Diego, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had consultations with three different surgeons...

I had consultations with three different surgeons when researching breast augmentation.
Dr. Pousti made me feel comfortable Putting my nerves at ease, he was very professional and knowledgeable spending a lot of time answering every question and more. I didn't only choose Dr.Pousti because of his knowledge and history, But because right away he made me feel like family. Everyone in the office went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and were extremely friendly. I would recommend everyone to Dr. Pousti near and far!

Photos of before and after

Here are photos before my 1st breast augmentation, I could barely fit in an A cup.

9 months out

Love the natural look of my breast but due to my chest plate the implants settled closer to my armpits leaving a unwanted gap. I really wanted cleavage, so yesterday I had the surgerical built in bra.

2 days post op

Today marks 2 days post op and I feel great. Dr. Pousti is very knowledgeable and comforting. I'm excited to see the outcome and will post more photos when I get the surgical bra off. If I could give Dr. Pousti more then 5 stars I would! I highly recommend Dr. Pousti for your surgical needs!

Breast revision

I had my post op today from my breast revision today, everything went great. Dr. Pousti' staff is always very punctual and professional.I had a built in bra with larger implants in replace. The surgery went perfectly and I was shocked with the level of pain being so minimal. I was out of bed and moving around the next day. The pain is so minimal that I need to keep reminding myself I had the procedure done and take it easy keeping my arms to my side. My next appointment is in 2 weeks, I can't wait to get my surgical bra off and see my beautiful results thanks to Dr. Pousti.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation in April 2016 by Dr. Pousti. My breast look completely natural just like I was wanting (no one even knew I had my breast done!) Im completely satisfied with the out come, however with the structure of my chest plate the implants are a bit farther apart after settling into pockets. I decided to get breast capsulorrhaphy, also known as an internal built in bra along with bigger implant to create more cleavage and fuller look. I had my pre-op today and the staff along with Dr. Pousti where very comforting and confident about my 2nd surgery. They put me at ease and made my nerves melt away. I'm 100% ready and prepared for my next surgery this month.