Loved This Doctor! - San Clemente, CA

Dr. Jacob Boeckmann - with Facial Aesthetic...

Dr. Jacob Boeckmann - with Facial Aesthetic Concepts. I'm so glad I chose this plastic surgeon for my cosmetic work! I had a micro face lift, neck lift, upper eyelids done and under eyelid pinch. Plus C02 laser, and autologous fat transfer. I was also provided hyperbaric oxygen treatments post-op to speed up my healing. Wow, it was alot yes! But the results are natural looking and excellent!!!!! It is truly more than the improvement I was hoping for!!! His expert suggestions made a huge difference, in addition to his skilled hands.
San Clemente Facial Plastic Surgeon

From our 1st consultation meeting, to later appts, making decisions together, through the surgery and recovery period, Dr. Boeckmann has been patient, thorough, careful, and attentive. He has extensive training (check his bio!). After reading about all his experience and sensing a positive rapport in person, I trusted him to operate on my face & neck - no small thing! I'm so pleased I did! Would recommend him to family, friends, or anyone reading this review. Super staff, too!!